20130614

Katie ♥ Vienna

One of best days in my whole life.So much beautiful memories.
(I'm sorry,I have photos of more monuments but they're not much good)
Sun,paintings,frozen yogurt,taking pictures,walks in the streets, beau-fucking-tiful boys.






I have photo with the cup..AM I fucking HIPSTA ENOUGHT TO BE BLOGGER?:D




Famous patisserie AidaAnna was there too.
So it's blogger approved!:D




From the VEGAN supermarket..we don't have such things here.
This one was so big,I could spend hole day in there.



Friends had pizza for lunch
Raw vegan bar i bought in that supermarket.
Oh god it was one of best thing I've ever ate.Never saw it in stores here.


For lunch I had raspberries with vanilla-soy cream and vegan bun. 




I wouldn't have a problem with eating only frozen yogurt for the rest of my life

In summer I'm coming back to add another sign;)

7 comments:

  1. Vídeň je gute, ale přijde mi, že je taková pražská a možná je Praha hezčí.

    ReplyDelete
  2. vídeň je skvělá. hlavně němčina, sprichst du deutsch? o věcech tam ani nemluvím, hezké cigarety s roztomilýma názvama např.
    a v německu ještě víc, ještěže tam na rok odjíždím.
    ta fotka s tebou a koly.ach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nádherné fotky, viedeň je krásne mesto. pôsobíš na mňa ako mladšia sestra kurta cobaina, tak rockovo a nezávislo, strašne dobre vyzeráš.:)) a odkiaľ máš také pekné cigaretyyy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viedeeeeň <3 Naozaj krásne fotky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skvělé fotky, i ty s cigaretami se mi líbí :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahoj,ten fb dám sem, protože na asku už jsem pár lidí odmítla :D https://www.facebook.com/nettynka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback.
I appreciate it:)