20181229

Poznań: Vegan travel guide































This city has a lot to offer and here´s a few of my tips. City center
isn´t that big and you can easily get everywhere by walking.
 (But for sure I recommend bike:)

GERANIUM CAFFE
Wholefoods on the menu, homemade kombucha and beautiful outside seating full of plants and flowers.






























Buddha bowl









Place along the riverside, clubs, ateliers, bars. All built from shipping containers .If you´re looking for art, concerts, parties or just place to grab a drink and chill outside, add this to your must-see list. 

















































MIXTURA
Vegan burgers, the best sweet potato fries, amazing desserts, good coffee, local beers..the list goes on and on. Always great music playing and nice crew at the bar. Also place where you can find A LOT of Noriaki´s monsters. This place is the coolest<3


Carrot cake and a brownie


My dearest Caroline<3










Most beautiful popsicles I´ve ever seen. They use only natural ingedients and edible flowers for decorating.





















VEGEPIZZA
It´s placed just by the main station. Everytime I´m in Poznań, I eat way too much pizza, but no regrets, coz it´s perfect. If you´re not into pizza, you can choose from salads or soup of the day. You can also enjoy vegan sweets made by Bez Jaj confectionery and coffee from Zapatistas.

















If you had to choose just one restaurant , it should be Wypas. It´s the very best vegan restaurant I´ve ever been too. There are just few dishes on the menu, but each of them is a BOMB. everything I´ve had there was incredible and I don´t even know how could I fully live my life before trying their tempura sushi. and sesame cheesecake. Also dog friendly and water for free. I have no idea why don´t I have more photos from wypas, I was always more interested in food than taking photos though:):D



































ZEMSTA
Anarchist Library, I recommend to come here for a breakfast. They also cook lunch menus. And of course you can choose from couple vegan desserts and Zapatistas coffee. And I love their tiny outside seating, so quiet<3








1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback.
I appreciate it:)